Friday, May 27, 2005

Liquefaction


The debauched temptings are three times more delicious after a period of self-denial, don't you agree? Sloth has been gently lifted down off the horrible wagon at last, after having been "good" for an interminable 2 weeks. It is finally the time for the joyous misbehavior once again! Sloth will meet the lovely Anouk (shown here, in a reflective moment) at a booze-soaked dance hall for some frenzied and decadent frolicking.

The universe is aligning, ancient migratory patterns are showing themselves, and life teems. Sloth whistles through snaggle-teeths and watches for signals. Now.

6 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Mountain Man said...

Sloth how I wish I could join you at the dance hall, I have many many dances of the world that I know how to dance. I love to be limber with interest in the extremeties, a lack of concern for ridicule from the outside in. A booze free two weeks is something I have not experienced in, well, a very long time. I am maybe a problem with liquor as I require it so deeply. You are delight-making, as you know. I am seeing you in my mind's eye, walloping about and frothing to and fro with Sloth intentions.

Kisses,

MM

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sloth, I saw you at the dance hall, and I have to tell you my friend, you need to take some lessons. Sorry.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger sloth said...

Thank you MM. Sloth is clearer and more respectful of the sacred role of the alcoholic potions now. MM, your limbs are very long and require more of these infusions than the rest of us. Are your legs hollow, perchance? If so, even all the more. Sloth toasts to your happiness. In fact, an entire toast tower to you, MM.

Nardlet, Sloth is eager to be better. Sloth will try to learn the Fox Trot, the Pee Stick, and the Bull Dance. Coordination does not come easily, but Sloth is diligent and determined.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sloth, is Anouk sending smoke-signals to you with her fire stick? Is that the signal you await?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger sloth said...

Anouk blows smoke rings around Sloth. They make the fur stand on end, which is a strange feeling, but nice. Anouk is world-weary, but generous in spirit.

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anouk is a lovely dance partner for Sloth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home